Friday, November 11, 2005

good eats and miracle babies

Yum Yum Yum tomorrow I get to eat chocolate cheesecake. I can't wait. Why do I get so excited about food? Oh well. Today is Veteran's Day and I wish we were out of school like the public schools. I could use the extra time. I have so much to do. Anyway, last night I painted and painted. I got home from work at 7:30 and started immediately. I gave all the trim it's 2nd coat. Now all that's left to do it paint two of the doors. Maybe if I get home early enough this afternoon I can paint the doors and start putting the room back together. I also made a dent on the house cleaning last night and started some laundry this morning. I should be able to get everything done tonight. I have to work at Curves tomorrow morning though.

I read some stories yesterday at Curves in the most recent Woman's Day magazine. They were sappy stories about miracle babies that were born last Christmas. I boo hooed when I read them. Most all of the stories involved a mother who had either had several miscarriages before and then was trying one last time for a baby or a mother who became deathly ill during her pregnancy and almost lost the child. One mother was even advised by several doctors to end the pregnancy but she didn't and all of the babies were born prematurely right around last Christmas. The mothers considered them miracle babies. Anyway, I got to crying and crying about it (thanks to the hormones) and I'm sitting in Curves looking silly, but I did get to thinking about how much of a miracle birth alone is. I said a lot of prayers after reading those articles that God would protect Julianna (and me!) before and during her birth and that we would be able to give her the best life possible. He does work miracles!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin