Friday, April 15, 2011

stories

When the kids and I were standing waiting for the family locker room to open up at the Y, I was holding Josh the whole time and I felt him squeeze his abs and then I felt him start peeing on me and I said, "Josh! Are you going pee pee?!" and he said, "Uh-huh" and giggled.  Silly boy.


-----


At the playground the other day Julianna said, "I was the first winner, Josh was the middle winner, and you were the loser winner, Mama."

-----

As I was changing Joshua's diaper not long ago his boy bits became a little, er how should I put this? rigid?  stiff?  (IknowIknow, Ican'tbelieveI'mwritingthisontheinternet!) Julianna of course, picked that precise moment to look over and then comment, "Part of Joshua's hiney has grown."

-----





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin