Friday, August 3, 2012

stories

In Target the other day I was inspecting a new bra contemplating purchasing it when Joshua pointed across the aisle at another bra.  "I see Spiderman boobies, Mama!"

I have no earthly idea what he was talking about but I thought it was pretty funny.  Especially when he pulled up his shirt to show me what he meant by boobies.

-----

Jonathan held up a ball in the kitchen one day last week and asked the kids, "Does anyone know what happened to this ball?"

Without even pausing a second Josh answered, "A dead crab got it."

-----

In the car recently Josh had his fingers sticking through the holes in his Crocs and he asked, "Can anybody tell me how many fingers I have right now in my shoes?"

We said, "Nope, we can't see them right now."

From the back seat we heard, "Eleven."


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin