Wednesday, April 26, 2006

trying to get my act together

I woke up in a really good mood this morning despite the fact that Julianna gave me a little bit of trouble last night. I slept late though so that made up for it. Then the visitors started calling this morning. Ugh! Anyway, I am determined to have a good day. I have already had a shower and I am actually eating lunch at lunch time so that is good. I was also down another pound this morning which is wonderful. That means that I have 13 pounds to go to get to my pre-baby weight. Yay! I can do that! I am motivated as long as the scale doesn't go up. When it goes up I start to lose hope and considering that I want to lose at least 15 pounds in addition to all of the baby weight I gained I need to keep up my motivation and hope.

Jules and I are going to feed mom and dad's cats today and then we are going by target to get some more prenatal vitamins and to take back some shelves for the nursery wall. I am hoping they will have some different ones that I can exchange them for.

Everyone can go ahead and start with their objections, but I don't care. Tonight we are going to try giving Julianna a bottle of formula just before bed. Maybe then she will sleep a little longer before she needs to eat again and that way I can pump to have an extra bottle of breastmilk on hand in can I need to go somewhere. Last night I fed her at ten and then she woke me up again at two and at six. Now she is napping in her swing of course. I am already worrying about being without her Friday night, but I know she will be fine and I want to get out. I know it will be good for us. I can't believe that Jonathan is going to be 29 though! Wow!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin