Tuesday, April 16, 2013

by the numbers

April, by the numbers:

  • 0 - number of times I've had a soft drink
  • 2213 - number of times we've changed Julianna's earrings
  • 1 - number of times I've had fast food
  • 16 - number of times I've gone for at least a 1 mile run
  • 38 - number of school days left this year
  • 1 - number of pets that died this week
  • 1 - number of new pets we acquired this week (more on that later)
  • 0 - number of alcoholic beverages I've consumed
  • 100 - number of days I want to spend at the beach this summer (wishful thinking)
  • 6 - number of books I've read so far in 2013
  • 15 - number of books I should have read by now in order to stay on goal
What number is on your mind today?
More importantly, are you wearing a race shirt today to support Boston?



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin