Thursday, June 6, 2013

the last day of school and another nature box

Tomorrow is the last day of school for my classes.  Julianna still goes a couple of days next week but those are teacher workdays for me.  As is typical for me this time of year I feel like time is passing and passing and passing and I'm getting nothing accomplished but just being where I'm supposed to be whenever I'm supposed to be there.  I guess that's a pretty big feat considering the busyness of the End of School but I still feel like my wheels are spinning and I'm going nowhere.

So.  Today I'm going to think about summer.  Some things I'm looking forward to this summer include:
  • early morning runs
  • eating tomatoes and basil from the garden
  • water balloon fights
  • trips across town to meet Jonathan for lunch
  • bike rides on the greenway
  • putting puzzles together
  • going to Summer on Trade and other local events
  • popsicles on the deck
  • skeeball at the beach
  • baby showers for my sister
  • catching up on some fiction reading
  • writing a bit more on the blog
  • road trips


I also wanted to tell you about my latest delivery from Nature Box.  My most recent box  was possibly the best one I've gotten so far.  This time I got two of each of the following snacks:
  • Taj Mahal Snack Mix
  • Peanut Butter Nom Noms
  • Fiesta Snack Mix
  • Blueberry Nom Noms
  • Cherry Ganache Granola


I've had the Blueberry Nom Noms before and I liked them so much I decided to get them again, plus I added the peanut butter ones to try this time too.  You can read about my previous two boxes here and here.

Fiesta Mix

I think my favorite snack this time around is the Taj Mahal mix.  It's not something I would think I would like but I do love it which just goes to show that it's good to try new things.



I still have one bag each of a couple of the snacks from my last box so I think next month I might lower it to the 5 snack box instead of the 10.  It's more expensive per snack, but I can up it again next month.




I encourage you to give Nature Box a try.  I've had three boxes now and there's only been one snack I didn't really care for.  I have a feeling it's really going to make packing for road trips this summer a lot easier.  I can grab something that I know will be delicious and a healthier alternate to any of the other convenience snacks we usually take on trips.

I saw on Facebook that you can save $10 by using promo "snackhealthy" or $5 by using code "HEALTHY" for a discount off your first NatureBox! With the code you can get 5 snacks for $10 or $15 which is comparable to something you'd buy at the grocery store.  If you sign up, I'll receive a referral credit too so please consider using this link: http://fbuy.me/bvaz   Also, don't forget that they donate a meal to Feeding America for every box they ship so you help others a little bit too when you place your order.

-----

There's still time to enter my Chick-fil-A giveaway before Tuesday.  With only 15 entries so far and five prizes to give away you have a really good chance of winning something!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin