Saturday, April 26, 2008

Here’s to the weekend!

Yesterday was a really bad day. It started out with this sewage problem:

YUCK!


combined with a nice, official way for my body to point out that I'm not pregnant (AGAIN),

followed by a toddler who didn't want to nap,

a late trip to the park to meet a friend that ended up getting cut short because I was late to meet my MIL to drop off said two-year-old.

Not only was I late, but then I got turned around and went the wrong direction for about ten minutes

and then got caught in a five o'clock traffic wreck mess.


--------------------------------

At least my hubby loves me


(either that or he took pity on me)


and the day ended with this:

Black Apple Doll I made for a birthday gift

and this:

mmmmmm...

and even better still.... this:

MMMmmmmmm.....

1 comment:

Anne said...

Holy Crap... err... what happened to your bathroom??!?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin