Tuesday, May 12, 2009

overheard at my house

Early afternoon today:

Me:  Julianna, why are your pants off.

Her:  Well, my legs got hot and they asked me to take my pants off for them.  So I took them off and put them in the laundry basket.

Me:  Could you please put them back on now?

Her:  No!

Me:  OK, well, Daddy's not going to be really happy when he gets home and sees you running around without clothes on.

Her:  [defiant look]

---- a couple of hours later ----

Me:  Jules, if you don't put your pants back on you won't be able to go on a walk with us after dinner.

Her:  [runs upstairs frantically] O! K!  I will go put my pants on!


---- about 5 minutes go by ----

Her:  [screaming] I'm mad!  

Me:  What's wrong?

Her:  My pants won't let me put them on!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

probably not funny to you, but quite funny to me :)

Mama Bee said...

hilarious!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin