Wednesday, April 29, 2009

by the numbers


  • 0 number of gifts I bought my husband for his birthday the day before yesterday

  • 15 weeks pregnant today

  • 24 weeks to go

  • 31 days of school left

  • 1 day until we leave for Florida

  • 4 is the number of Mickey Mouse ice creams I plan to eat

  • 13 days until my next doctor's appointment

  • 6 pounds gained in the first trimester

  • 5000 pounds of luggage packed

  • 3 trips to Wal-Mart since Friday for various vacation "necessities"

  • 1 bajillion things to do tonight

  • 12 days until I have an actual job interview

  • 3 number of times I got up to pee last night

  • 2 months I've had my phone and still don't know how to post a picture to my blog from it

  • 7 loads of laundry done since Sunday

  • 4,243,573 number of times I heard the f word at the school I was working at today

3 comments:

Amy Ellen said...

I hope you don't mind, but I copied this idea for my blog today. It is such a great idea.

Jerri said...

good times, right?!?! might want to change the mickey mouse ice cream one to 5..*EAT ONE FOR ME*!!!

Carissa said...

Have fun seeing Mickey!!
The F word?? CRAZY!!!
I am going to copy this idea on my blog as well!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin