Monday, August 15, 2011

all smiles

Jules and I took this little man to his first day at school today.  Julianna says she's jealous because she doesn't get to go to school until the END of next week.


Anyway, I only took him for a half day this morning to try to get him adjusted and used to full days. Tomorrow he'll go a little longer and Wednesday we'll try a full day, nap and all.  Can you tell I am nervous about that part?  We'll see how he does laying on the floor on a mat for nap time.



He didn't cry when I left although you could tell he wanted to.  The teacher took him over to the window to look out on the playground right as we left and that helped distract him.  I think I had a harder time than he did. He is my baby, after all.



When I picked him up he was a happy, happy boy.  We watched him play for a few minutes before he realized we were there.  He was so excited to see us and they said he did great.  I did chuckle a little when the teacher told me that he didn't really eat his lunch, just drank all his milk.  No surprises there.

Now, one down. One to go.



1 comment:

Anna Ruth said...

What a big boy he was. He looks as happy as he could be.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin