Thursday, October 13, 2011

absence makes the heart grow fonder, right?

Please tell me you've missed me.  Oh right, oh right, so you probably haven't really missed me too much.  But I've been here.  I'm OK.  We're still getting over sickness at our house and staying as busy as ever with life things, but I wanted to give you guys a heads up to stay tuned.  When I find a spare minute or two I've got several giveaways to post.  Coming your way I've got giveaways for more Van's products, a couple of toys, another food item or two, and a couple of book reviews planned for the next few weeks. Carry on.

1 comment:

RLR said...

Get better soon! I've had a feverish one since Tuesday night - so no school until at least Monday. Here's hoping no one else catches it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin