Sunday, July 7, 2013

stories

Being a mom to a boy sure is a different thing.  I went for a run a couple of nights ago and when I left the kids were laying in the floor with pillows and blankets watching a movie.  When I came back, Josh had a teddy bear in his underwear.

-----

I was scrolling through Instagram on my phone as we waited for a table to become available at a restaurant one day recently and I flipped past a picture of a baby with a black flower headband on.  Josh quickly said, "Stop, Mom! Go back to that picture of Baby Jane! Why is she dressed like a pirate?"

Translation hints - Baby Jane is my sister's baby due to arrive in August. Josh thought the black flower headband looked like an eye patch.

-----

Josh loves the commercials for the GoGo Pillow.  In case you haven't seen it, a GoGo Pillow is a pillow that you can tuck your tablet into so you can prop it up or sit with it comfortably on your lap and play games hands-free.

Josh likes this GoGo Pillow so much that he's been asking for a tablet non-stop.  Not because he wants the tablet, but because he really wants the GoGo Pillow.

-----

**Not that anyone cares, but I wanted to provide an explanation as to why I haven't blogged more Jules stories lately. As she gets older I have a stronger desire to protect her privacy and respect her life stories, learning, and curiosity. I hope that one say she'll share her own stories with the world, but if not that's OK too.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin