Monday, March 10, 2014

overheard

Josh to Julianna: Can I put my hands under your butt where I've already got my feet?

-----

"We've gotta get some of that OxiClean. It takes the spots right out! We need it for the silly putty on the carpet!"

-----

At the WS Symphony's Discovery Concert Series for Kids the orchestra began playing "Oh Susanna" and Josh loudly sang along, "I'm comin' from Atlanta with a banjo on my knee!"

-----

"Dad, the only time I've ever touched a boy at school..."

long pause

"Was last week when G--- and I paired up for knee reading."

"What's that?"

"It's where you both sit criss-cross-applesauce facing each other and read to each other."

-----

Josh to no one in particular: "Ugh! Why do we have to keep hearing about Kristy's story?! There are 50 other people on this commercial but they keep telling us Kristy's story over and over again!"

-----

"I'm as hot as a bagel in an oven!"

-----

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin