Thursday, May 4, 2006

errands, errands all day long

Little Booger and I had some nice outings this morning. We got up early and went to my doctor's appointment. They were running an hour behind of course so I had to wait FOREVER. Jules got a little fussy in the waiting room and I almost started to panic but then I got her calm and she slept for the next twenty minutes or so. After 45 minutes they called me back and she was fine. Then right before the doctor came in she starting crying because she was hungry. A nurse popped her head in the door and said, "Go ahead and feed her!" Then my doctor came in and she immediately grabbed her up and started hugging her and cuddling her, cooing all the time. Julianna got quiet and she examined me. My doctor is wonderful. There couldn't be a better doctor for me. Anyway, then she showed me to a spare room to nurse her before I left.

After that we went to meet Jonathan and his mom for lunch. That was fun. I ate a salad since I cheated so badly on my diet yesterday. I had to get back on program today. I am still only ten pounds up from pre-baby weight though. Just a few more weeks and I should be back to normal.

Jules and I also went to CVS to drop off my prescription and now we are back home. I need to do some laundry and get some more stuff packed for the beach. I have to pack so much stuff for this child it is insane! :) I have to go get something done since the day is almost over now! More tomorrow...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin