Wednesday, October 10, 2007

work it, make it, do it, makes us harder, better, faster, STRONGER

I just got finished reading Jes' account of her 5k: "Every Accomplishment Begins With The Decision To Try." I have to admit that I identify strongly with her secret thoughts during the race and the description of how her 5k went made it sounds exactly like a few races I've experienced. My recent 10k went the same.

It has been about 2 1/2 weeks since I ran last and reading Chirky's post actually made me miss it a little. It's such a wonderful feeling to have people cheering you on at whatever you do, but it's an even better feeling to be so proud of yourself for accomplishing something to the end. I need something like that again.

DOUBLE CHIN
Also, because that right there is a DOUBLE CHIN.


So I'm loading up my iPod and going to start it all up once more. Want to join me?

2 comments:

Nanna said...

Yay! I am proud of you. I want to exercise with you too.

Whitney said...

October is almost over and I don't see any miles for this month. Come on, you can do it! You've run every month this year, don't you want to make it to December to complete the year? I'd be happy to go with you- just let me know when.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin