Monday, September 29, 2008

it’s one of the most wonderful times of the year

Things I love about fall:
<ul>
<li>pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks</li>

<li>my mom’s pumpkin crisp</li>

<li>Must See TV</li>

<li>festivals and craft fairs</li>

<li>roasting hot dogs and marshmallows</li>

<li>sweaters</li>

<li>school pep rallies</li>

<li>beginning Christmas shopping (roughly translated to mean: start making lists and preparing for Black Friday)</li>

<li>Daylight Savings Time</li>

<li>planting tulips and anticipating how beautiful they'll look in the Spring</li>

<li>hot chocolate with little marshmallows on top</li>

<li>ghost stories and hay rides</li>

<li><a href="http://www.dcfair.com/">The Dixie Classic Fair</a></li>

<li>pajamma pants</li>


</ul>

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Girl, I sooo look forward to pumpkin spice lattes every Fall! They're back now and I just got one yesterday. Yummm! Now I want one right now!

Courtney said...

Courtney - I love all the pumpkin stuff too ... you should add to your list pumpkin cream cheese from the bagel stores! Yumm ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin