Monday, January 5, 2009

Bippity Boppity Boo

We're watching Cinderella for like the one hundred and fifty thousandth time and we just got to the part where the Fairy Godmother comes and magically turns Cinderella into a beautiful princess and her animal friends into white horses to pull her carriage. As soon as the music started playing Julianna started running frantically around the living room and Jonathan and I exchanged a look, both of us curious to see what was going on.

She hurriedly grabbed the Halloween card Mamaw sent her and opened it up pretty much right on cue so it would sing the song "Bippity Boppity Boo" along with the television.

Ahhhh my little girl is indeed obsessed.

1 comment:

Emily said...

If I lived closer to WS, I would totally come over for a knitting lesson. I have cast on, but thats as far as I have made it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin