Wednesday, December 5, 2012

what I love Wednesday

Most of these things I found on Pinterest so you've probably seen them before if you follow me there, but nonetheless here are a few things I love.



  • Wouldn't it be great to have some of these artwork frames for all of those pictures the kids bring home each day?



  • This is a little hokey but I still adore it.  I would love having an alarm clock that makes me lift weights just to shut the thing off.
  • Also, I'm a total geek at heart that would covet any of this pop-culture jewelry.


  • Finally, I NEED one of these darling clutches.  It's not something I would buy myself because it's not practical enough to use everyday, but it's so cute.


What do you love this Wednesday?


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin