Thursday, December 20, 2012

on goals

In this post I listed some goals for 2012.  Let's see how I did with those.

  1. potty train my son (CHECK)
  2. go on a rather expensive vacation with my hubs (sans kids) (CHECK) (sorry I still haven't done the Mexico post)
  3. read 40 books (CHECK)
  4. run a half marathon (CHECK and CHECK)
  5. spend more time playing games with my kids (CHECK, etc)
  6. lose some weight (I got to 30 pounds but I'm back to only 26 down since Thanksgiving but still, it's a CHECK)
  7. get a new passport (CHECK) (I was too embarrased to show you that picture.)

Next week I'm going to post some goals for 2013.  I've got to start thinking about that, but in the meantime don't forget to enter this giveaway for my favorite John Green book.  It ends on Friday and your odds of winning are pretty good!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin