Friday, September 27, 2013

overheard

"I wonder when we're going to be able to go in an elevator again."

-----

"I like to feel my nose hairs. They're soft."

I'm not going to tell you which of my kids that came from but I bet you can guess.

-----

"Dad, did you know that Seth is going to be in the circus because he can juggle?"

-----

Watching Sunday afternoon football:
"Dad, which team are you? Are you the horseshoes?"
"Well, Josh I am pulling for the Colts but I'm more of a player fan than a team fan."

-----

"I want to be a cowboy when I grow up. What does a cowboy do?"
I answered this question to the best of my ability and then his reply came.
"I don't think I want to be a cowboy anymore. That sounds like too much work for me."

-----

"Jules, those raindrops on the window look like they're making a violin."



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin