Thursday, May 29, 2014

stories

Riding in the car last night Josh told me, "Mom, I'm gonna marry you someday." So I told him, "I don't think so, Buddy. I'm already married to Daddy, but one day you'll meet a nice girl and marry her." He said, "No, I don't think so." I said, "Yeah, you'll find a different girl to be your wife" and he told me, "Well, I'm too much of a boy to like girls."

-----

"Mom, I've got an idea! We should get a pet shark!"
"Josh, what would we do with a pet shark?"
"We could get one that's not too big and not too small... one that's bigger than the fish but not as bib as Tut and we could put it in the turtle tank and then it would be too big for the fish to eat and too big for the turtle to eat and too small to eat the turtle..."
"Josh, that sounds scary! I might be too scared to have a pet shark."
"MOM! It would be a well-behaved shark!"

----

"Mom, what's gay? If you wanna know why I wanna know what it means it's because the boys at school all hold up their hands and say if you don't touch this (pointing at their palms) by the time I count to five then you've gay."

-----

Josh told Nanna one day that his mom had been married twice. She told him that she didn't think so but when he insisted she asked why he thought that. He said, "Because she wears two rings!"

-----

And finally, in case you ever doubted that my children are homebodies. One of my kids wants to know when he/she can be sick again so that they can stay home. Any guesses as to which one said this?


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin