Thursday, August 14, 2014

dear pap

Dear Pap (or should we call you, Jake?),

We had such a fun day with you yesterday!




Thank you for spending the day with us and for coming up with the idea to go to Luray Caverns. It was very cool and spooky. We loved it! It was a great for teaching all of the kids about caves and nature. I didn't know that moss and algae grows in caves. I hope we can do something like that again. Thank you for paying for all of it. Next time I will treat you.
Love,
Julianna










Dear Pap,
I loved learning about cave crickets. They are the newest thing a cave could have. I really didn't want to be creeped out. Thanks for the money to throw into the wishing well. I can't believe we walked a mile!
Love,
Josh



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin