Sunday, June 21, 2015

stories

I handed Josh a tank top to wear on one of the scorching days we've had lately and he said,  "I don't think this is going to be good. "

I said, "It'll be very good. It'll keep you cool today."

His reply? "Like my armpits are pressing on air?"

-----

Pap kissed me. Josh saw it and said, "Pap, just because you're her dad doesn't mean you get all the kisses."

-----

We got to the beach and Jane declared to the entire car, "Jane's going to be crazy til midnight!"

-----

Josh at one point was in the back seat teaching Jane how to say certain words and then I hear, "Can you say Chick-fil-A sauce?"

-----

(In the car listening to Casting Crowns "Sing Until the Whole World Hears")
Josh: What's a demon?
Jules: That's easy! It's the offspring of chaos, a devil, or such.

-----

"Mom, there's going to be a party in my bed tonight and I need your help!"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin