Friday, April 21, 2006

Good morning!

I have the BEST little baby in the world! She slept SO great last night and is so happy this morning. And I am glad that it's Friday. I am going to try to get some stuff done around the house today but we'll have to see how it goes. Maybe we will get to church this weekend. That will be Julianna's first visit to church. I am lucky though to have a four week old that will sleep 5 hours and then 3 more hours at night. I couldn't be happier about that.

Jonathan and I are going to try to go to the movies this weekend. We desperately need some time together (at least I think so). Then Saturday night we are also going to try to move Julianna to the nursery. Fun times!

I have lost 26 of the 40 pounds I gained. I think that's great except I can't quite get into regular clothes yet. The first 22 came off really easily but I can tell that the rest I am going to have a struggle getting off. I keep meaning to exercise but it is so hard to find the time even if I have the energy. I have to lose at least 10 more pounds before Amanda's wedding in a month. Then it's time for bathing suits at the beach!

Well, I'm off to try to get a shower. Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin