Wednesday, April 19, 2006

i'm finally back

My little squirmy worm is just laying here next to me. She's grunting and looking all around. I call her all sorts of things like "my little bird mouth" and "Booger Junior." She has got to be the sweetest baby on earth. I'm sorry that I haven't been posting anything here in a while. I have been busy to say the least. And of course, I can't promise that I'll be posting something on here every day from now on, but I will certainly try. I am still getting used to things and trying to get little Jules in a routine.

Anyway, the delivery went pretty smoothly. No big complications which is a blessing of course. I am going to work on getting some pictures posted on this website soon. I want to try to keep it up-to-date and then have it for Julianna to read one day. Well, I had to stop and change several diapers and then got sidetracked doing some much needed laundry, eating lunch, and trying to catch a shower while Jules naps in her swing. I can tell that it is going to be hard to keep this up with such a little baby! So my entries will be short for a while, but at least I am trying to get back on it. Please forgive me! More tomorrow...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin