Thursday, September 6, 2007

First Day of Preschool

*sigh*

Jules went to preschool this morning. She has recently become very clingy and started a pretty bad separation anxiety phase. I knew it would be rough. She was OK when I dropped her off - just went on in and played only hesitating once to check and see if I was still around. I cried when I left and asked where the room was for the crying mothers.

When I picked her up she was crying (along with EVERY OTHER KID IN THE ROOM). It was so sad. They said she cried off and on all morning. I assured her that I always come back for her and we went to McDonald's afterwards and she was pretty excited about that. We talked about the day with lots of enthusiasm and excitement. I haven't told her yet that she has to go back tomorrow.

I hope she adjusts pretty soon or I am going to have an ulcer from all the anxiety of leaving her. I consider myself to be pretty strong about this sort of thing and I didn't really expect to be so worried about it. Oh well. Maybe I will adjust soon too. Here are some pictures for you to enjoy.


1 comment:

sarah said...

first off, your daughter is absolutely adorable. my goodness.

secondly, i got 13/20 right on the smile quiz. humbling.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin