Wednesday, September 5, 2007

nuggets

My girl starts preschool tomorrow. I'm going to be a nervous wreck. I really didn't think I was going to be upset at all about it, but then I went to preschool open house this morning and now I am super nervous. Come back later for an update.

I am eating chocolate fondue tonight with my mom, sister, aunt, and cousins. MMmmmmm.

Later in the month we're going to visit two sets of friends who just had their first babies (both named Addison). Whhheeeee! I love babies! Four people in my mom's group are pregnant and I get to host the baby shower after Christmas (or not if my husband's reading this). I'm not going to mention any names, but I also have at least two relatives who are TTC or are already preggo.

Still running, but sucking at it. The 10k is in two and a half weeks. Ugh.

Working on making hair bows and a halloween costume.

Stressed out with lots of work and reading to do. Need more time.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin