Thursday, April 15, 2010

prayers

Busy week.  Sorry I haven't blogged much, but I'll post more this weekend.  I just wanted to get these prayers down really quickly before I forget them.  These are prayers we've overheard Julianna saying at various times over the past few days.

Dear God, Please help Mrs. Robin to feel better soon.  Amen

Dear God, Please take care of Lucy and don't let her get hurt.  Amen

...and my personal favorite

(before putting on roller skates)
Dear God, Please let me have fun on these skates and not die.  Amen


I am tickled to death that she has started spontaneously praying own her own and I am impressed with the kindness in her heart.  I couldn't love that little girl more.

Anyone else have any other kid prayers to share?



2 comments:

Whitney said...

So, so sweet!

Amy Ellen said...

When we ask Addison to pray, she always says the same thing. "Dear God, thank you for today, have a good day, Amen." I have no idea where she came up with this, but it is so cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin