Tuesday, January 18, 2011

If you take a mouse to school, he'll ask you for...

Two Saturdays ago Julianna and I went to see a play at the Children's Theater of Winston-Salem.  It was If You Take a Mouse To School and it was really cute.  There were only four actors playing at least seven rolls (but I may have missed one somewhere in there) and that's always impressive to me that actors can just switch characters so seamlessly like that).

The night before Julianna randomly let me roll her hair in curlers.  She never lets me do that so I was pretty excited.  We had the play, a birthday party, and church to go to the next day so that may have been her motivation but who knows really. I just jumped at the chance.

before we left the house we had Daddy take a few pictures
I'm not sure why b/c it's not really like her, but she was excited about dressing up. She wore her new coat and shoes.

Here's a horrible camera phone picture right before the show started.

We've also got tickets next week for another show and this time I think it's going to be a Daddy-Daughter Day.  We are fortunate that we live in a city with so many kid-friendly activities.  I hope someday we'll get to take Jules to see a couple of Broadway shows.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin