Thursday, June 14, 2012

My Artist's Way Toolkit


I don't really consider myself a writer although sometimes I do wish I had more creativity. Sometimes I think what I do here on this little blog is a bit of writing, even if I'm the only one who reads it. it's definitely therapeutic to come back here and reads the words I wrote so many (or so few) days before.

Anyway, BlogHer sent me a login and password for a new site called My Artist's Way Toolkit.  It's based on the book by Julia Cameron called The Artist's Way and it's basically a site that is supposed to help you "get your creative juices flowing." Or help you overcome "writer's block" or however you want to say it.

I'll admit that I didn't quite do all the things I was supposed to do to complete the exercises listed on the site, but I did read through them and it gave me plenty to think about, and then possibly write about, which is the whole idea after all.

It's the subject of the latest discussion going on over at BlogHer's Book Club and you should check it out if you're a writer or just someone who wants to encourage your own creativity.

I was compensated for this BlogHer Book Club review but all opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin