Wednesday, November 21, 2012

stories

I was taking Josh's pajammas off to get ready for school and amidst all the whining and complaining and dilly-dallying he exclaimed, "I don't like it when the cold gets on my pee-pee!"

-----

Julianna's teacher wrote a post-it note and put it on a book she placed on Julianna's desk.  On the sticky note she'd written, "I checked this book out under my name so please make sure you give it back to me when you're finished."

Julianna took it back up to the teacher's desk and put the sticky note there.  On it she'd written, "OK."

-----

While we were trick-or-treating Joshua must have told us a thousand times that "Halloween is my favorite!"

-----

Riding in the car with Nanna one day:
Nanna said something about not being able to remember because she was old or something like that ad Josh said, "My daddy is old too because he has brown stuff around his private parts."

And that's how you know you're old. Apparently.

-----

Coming out of church one afternoon Josh said excitedly after listening to our conversation with Jules, "You learned about God too?!"

Unbelievable!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin