Sunday, March 3, 2013

I'm feeling like randomly closing out the weekend


  • Josh, in the bed (heard over the monitor): bigandlittle, bigandlittle, bigandlittle WHY? Because that's how God made my Daddy!  I have no idea what he's talking about, but I love it.
tonight he dressed up like a "Greek god"

  • There's a new beach directory posted over on Triad Moms on Main today.  Go check it out.  I can't wait for summer!
  • We ate dinner at a new-to-us place tonight, Blue Rock in High Point.  It was yummy!

  • I had a fun time crossing the creek yesterday with my running group.  We ran a 13 miler out and back from Salem Lake and the creek alongside the path had flooded and we experimented with some creative ways of crossing without getting our running shoes and socks wet on the way out.  It was great, silly fun!


  • I spent time yesterday afternoon celebrating the life of a little boy who fought cancer for almost five years.  It was bittersweet, but a nice service.  I feel incredibly fortunate to have had the privilege to learn from Vinny and to have met his incredibly strong family almost six years ago.

  • We enjoyed a little roller skating outing with some of Jonathan's family this afternoon.  It was Joshua's first time and Julianna's first time in a long time so it was a bit frustrating at first, but they got the hang of it after a while.  It's so good to take active rest days especially when you can do something as a family.





  • Also, this randomly happened this morning.



Now I'm off to enjoy a little snack and watch Breaking Bad with my husband!  Have a great week everyone!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin