Wednesday, June 12, 2013

It was a nice idea...

  • It was a nice idea to volunteer to put together the 8th grade graduation slide show but that was before I knew there would be 300+ pictures sent to my email.
  • It was a nice idea to decide on bangs, but when it came down to it ponytails without hair in my face while I run sounded better.
  • It was a nice idea to schedule my Microsoft certification exams for the teacher workdays at the end of the school year so I would have more time to study, but just going and giving the tests a shot without reviewing the material sounded better.
  • It was a nice idea to think about inviting a friend with us to Carowinds, but having a mommy-daughter day sounded better.
  • It was a nice idea to think about running steps at the high school stadium this evening, but staying at home in the AC sounded better.
What was a nice idea you had lately?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin