Saturday, June 1, 2013

stories

Josh was having a pretend conversation on his cell phone the other day.
"Just go ahead and go to the pizza store."
"Yeah."
"Yeah my Dad always be's crazy."
"Yeah I'm just staying here with Mom."
"OK, Bye!"


-----

Josh said, "I know how you make skunks not spray you."

"How?"

"You have to teach them a song."

-----

Every day we pass road construction on our way home.  More specifically, we pass an area where they're building a new highway interchange and there's a lot of big equipment out for the bridge construction.  One day recently I don't even know what I was going to say, but in an effort to distract Josh from whatever he was doing to annoy his big sister I said, "Josh, I wonder what they're..." and I pointed out the window at the stoplight at this:



He quickly said, "I know, Mom!  They're building a castle!"

-----




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin