Tuesday, September 30, 2014

things i love

I Like the Way You Work It T-shirt


-----

The Summit Church Lip Sync Battle
This is my pastor, y'all!



-----

My Ivory Kate Wire Wrap Headbands
I look like Rosie the Riveter when I wear them but I still adore them. Great way to jazz up an outfit.


-----

The little bow tie I got for Josh from Little Mr.
It buttons on his shirt and doesn't go around his neck and it's so stinkin' cute. He was excited about wearing it for school picture day and he just beams when you tell him he's handsome.

-----

My niece dancing
I don't know if the video is short enough to load but if it is then please ignore my horrible singing




-----


Salted Caramel Gu
I've finally gotten my stomach to adjust to taking gels and Gu on long runs and my favorite flavor by far has become the Salted Caramel Gu Energy Gel. I like it so much that I bought a case on Amazon. It's like dessert and running at the same time. My favorites! Yum!

What are you loving today? Let me know in the comments.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin