Wednesday, January 14, 2015

what i'm loving Wednesday



Are these not the most adorable little girl shoes you've ever seen?! I'm loving Livie and Luca shoes. Perhaps Jane will have to get some for her birthday.



-----

These new Stand 'N Stuff Soft Tacos from Old El Paso. My family didn't think they were any different than regular taco shells, but I thought they made the actual eating easier and besides, Julianna filled hers with SALAD so I'll certainly keep buying them!




-----

I read Eugene Cho's book Overrated and it was FABULOUS. I hope you read my post yesterday because I'm giving away a copy to one lucky reader, but YES. It's a good one!

source


-----

I know this is old news, but I am still loving Chick-fil-A's Peppermint Chocolate Chip Milkshake. It's the perfect blend of cool and creamy and it's not so minty that my kids refuse it. Yum!


-----

The Big Eat is going on in WSNC again this January and February. Every Tuesday for the next couple of months you can eat at a slew of local restaurants and get delicious menu items at half price. We ate dinner at Bibs last week with all of my family and it was yum-o! Check out the website linked above and see what is included each week.


-----

This has quickly become my go-to salad dressing. It's Harris Teeter Organics' Miso Ginger Dressing and it's fabulous!



-----

Is there anything that you've come to love lately that I should know about? Please leave me some comment love!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin