Wednesday, February 25, 2015

what i love Wednesday



Have you seen The Tonight Dough, Ben and Jerry's new ice cream flavor? Do I even need to say anything about this other than "Caramel and Chocolate Ice Creams with Chocolate Cookie Swirls and Gobs of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Peanut Butter Cookie Dough?"



-----

Sequin Skirts
My friend from college is making these GORGEOUS skirts. They are coming soon to MyLovelyYou Boutique. Check out her Etsy shop to order.



-----

Teach Your Monster to Read
You probably know that I'm a computer teacher and like most of the eastern side of the country right now, we've been out of school. Josh has spent a lot of time playing Teach Your Monster to Read and it's by the Usborne Foundation so you know it's gotta be good, right? He sits a few feet away from me and needs virtually no help to figure it out. He advances from skill to skill and he laughs out loud along the way. It's completely free and you can print parent reports to see your child's progress.  If you have a little guys learning to read, I think you should take a look at this site. (And no, they didn't pay me to say this.)



-----

Coffee With A Story
Chick-fil-a's new coffee is scrumptious! Throughout February, nationwide you can get free coffee all day at your local CFA. My favorite is the Vanilla Iced Coffee, but it's really sweet so if you don't like coffee with your sugar I suggest you try the original. But do try it. YUM!



-----

What are you loving lately? Leave me some love in the comments.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin