Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Winter Jam 2015



Are you going to Winter Jam?  We are and we're so excited. It will actually be the kids first real concert and I'm a little anxious to see what they think of the experience. I'm so thankful that we have the opportunity to do this with them and thrilled that their first concert will be a Christian show.

The show this weekend in Greensboro starts at 6 pm but doors open at 5 pm. If you're not local you can check out the other tour dates here. There are shows through the end of March. Tickets are only $10 and there's a whole slew of artists that will be performing including For King and Country, Jeremy Camp, Building 429, and Francesca Battistelli. I think I'm most excited about hearing "Fix My Eyes."

You really can't beat a concert for $10 especially with a line-up like this. If you're going and you see me, please stop me to say, "Hi!" It's going to be a lot of fun!

Full disclosure: Family Christian was kind enough to send us two free tickets to attend the event. We plan to purchase additional tickets at the door.

-----

Don't forget I have a giveaway going on here that ends today.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin