Tuesday, May 19, 2015

links i love



My name would be Mackenzie if I was born today. What would yours be?

"Courtney" was the 68th most popular girl's name in 1978. Jonathan would be Dylan, Joshua would be Ethan and Julianna would be Aiyana.



-----

Fleet Feet's Summer Training Program information is posted! I'm signing up for Speed Series and Marathon Training.

There's a new program as well for beginners. It's called "Make It A Mile" and program information is here.


-----

I ran this race a couple of weeks ago and it was really well done. It's one I'll definitely be back for and it's good to see things like this popping up in my social feeds. High Point officials should get the recognition they deserve for coordinating all of the details of such a large event so well and kudos to Mike Clark of Junction 311 Sports too!

-----

Yes. This.
What You Can Get Done in 30 Minutes Without Your Kids vs. With Your Kids

-----

Of all the stunning pictures in this post number 14 is my absolute favorite.

-----


Almost finished with Season 1 of the highly recommended Serial Podcast.

-----


What's a link you've been loving lately? Leave me some link love to help me get through the six (6!) teacher work days I have after the students are gone.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin