Wednesday, May 27, 2015

how to make the most awesome afternoon snack



Get a plate and put some tortilla chips on it. It should be Tostitos Brand tortilla chips but of course that's just my preference....



Then shred some cheese. Definitely choose Cabot Seriously Sharp Cheddar Cheese if you want it to be the best.


And add some more cheese.


I'm a little bit kidding. That's probably a tiny bit too much.

Now you should melt the cheese in the microwave.



Add Pace Salsa on top. Of course, it doesn't have to be Pace Salsa but if you want it to be good....


This is not an ad. I was not paid to write this. It's just taken me several years to perfect the art of the best afternoon snack and I thought I'd save you the trouble.

There you have it. The Most Awesome Afternoon Snack.

You're welcome.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin