Monday, January 21, 2008

i’ve been tagged

Here are the rules for this meme:
List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself. Tag seven people to do the same. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag “whoever wants to do it.”



  1. I'm right handed, but I have a hard time driving with my right hand. I can do it, but it just seems more natural to drive with my left hand only.


  2. I check my email as soon as I wake up in the morning. I know. This is a bad habit to have and I try not to be too obsessive over it, but I just like to do that first thing.


  3. I would rather sleep on no pillow at all than sleep on a too-fluffed pillow. Yick.


  4. It is really hard for me to not read a magazine or newspaper from top to bottom, front to back. I may skip some things, but I always read in order. If I don't, I feel like I should start reading the whole thing over again.


  5. If I don't shower in the mornings I feel hot all day. Although I can't always, it's much nicer when I get a chance to shower in the morning instead of at night.


  6. I adjust the radio volume constantly while I'm driving. It bugs me to no end when I'm riding with someone who doesn't turn the radio down slightly when they get off the highway.


  7. I can live with snakes and spiders, but don't show me a cricket or other hoppy things. Those things can get on you in a split second and they're hard to catch and kill quickly.






I probably can't think of seven people to tag, but I'll do my best. Some of the people I'm tagging will be a long shot at participation. Nevertheless, I tag Amy, Emily, Corinne, Sarahsouth, Whitney, Jonathan, and Ashley.

2 comments:

sarahsouth said...

i am all over this... will post some semi embarrassing facts on my site soon :]

Amy said...

Sorry, just read this and realized that I have been tagged. I will get my facts on my blog soon. But I don't have seven people to tag. Sorry.

Amy

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin