Thursday, January 24, 2008

notes from Jules

Dear Seth,
Thank you very much for the Mickey Mouse toy you brought me from your travels. I tell my Mama every morning that Sess gave it to me and she reminds me how nice you are. I love you and I can't wait to come to your house and see your motorcycle again!
Love,
Jules

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Uncle Trasis,
Can I help you work on the deck again soon? Even though I never would talk to you much I still miss you now that you're done.
Love,
Jules

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Baby Addison,
Thanks for coming to play with me the other day! I had fun reading books with you and I hope you come back again soon and I promise I'll share my toys and we can play in my room!
Love,
Jules

1 comment:

Amy said...

Dear Jules,
I would love to come back soon to play with you. I promise I will try not to slobber all over everything and I won't spit up on your couch again. Thank you for sharing your toys with me.

Love,
Addison

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin