Wednesday, August 20, 2008

recent conversations at my house

We're watching the latest gymnastics event in the Olympics.

<strong>Me:</strong> Wow! She's pretty good.
<strong>Hubby:</strong> She looks like a Lego.

Uh. OK. Apparently, my husand thinks this one gymnast in particular looks like one of those <a href="http://shop.vendio.com/chowren83/item/701194213/?s=1219142058">little Lego people </a>they used to have.


<hr />


<strong>Me:</strong> brown bear, brown bear what do you see?
<strong>Julianna: </strong>
I see a stop sign looking at me
stop sign, stop sign what do you see?
I see a stop light looking at me
stop light, stop light what do you see?
I see a tree tree looking at me
tree tree, tree tree what do you see?
I see a car car looking at me
car car, car car what do you see?
I see a gas station looking at me

Yeah. That's it. That's how it goes.

Sorta.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I guess adults aren't the only ones effected by high gas prices :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin