Friday, July 8, 2011

now I have Lee Greenwood songs going through my head

We had a cookout here to celebrate the 4th of July on Sunday night since most people had Monday off from work.  It was a ton of fun and the perfect summer celebration.  The fourth of July has got to be one of the best holidays all year.










 Why people make business calls on holidays, I just don't understand.


Lots of kids in a truck.











First family picture since Josh was born.  Awesome.


 Jonathan got to spend a little bit of time with his dad which he was thankful for.


The kids got to throw some pop-its and Josh adored being carried around my Sara Beth all night.









2 comments:

Nanna said...

Thanks for having us. I really enjoyed spending time with all of these people!

Julie Ball said...

Looks like lots of fun! I love the sitting on coolers - brings back memories of many family gatherings past. :) Josh has grown so big now, but I still think he looks like you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin