Thursday, September 1, 2011

life in August

[Of course, by that I meant September.]

My house is a wreck.  My papers aren't graded.  My lunches aren't packed for tomorrow.  The pile of laundry is overtaking my bedroom.  I had Cold Stone today for an after school treat with Jules. My blog has been abandoned.  At least I've made it to the gym three times this week.  But the best is that for the first time ever, Josh cried when I picked him up from school yesterday.  He said, "No Mommy!  Josh stay at school! Go back in school!"

Makes me a wee bit sad, but makes me a great big bit happy.



2 comments:

Nanna said...

Sounds like a great week to me! You are such a great mother!

Angie Casto said...

Courtney, that's awesome that you went to the gym 3 times. Whoohoo!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin