Monday, December 19, 2011

fourteen years

How many of you can say that you went on your first date with your husband and brought your sister and her two friends along with you for the dinner portion of the evening?  Yeah, that's what I thought. Not many.

Well, fourteen years ago tonight my husband and I went on our first date.  We were home from college on Christmas break and Jonathan drove all the way from Trinity to Clemmons (45 minutes) to pick me up.  We went to eat at a restaurant called Annabelle's that is no longer around and then we went to see Scream 2.  I have no idea why we brought my sister and her friends with us, but I do know that it was a fun time.  I'm glad to call Jonathan my husband fourteen years later.

And totally unrelated to any of this - I know a big secret.  That is all.

Hope you all have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

Amy Ellen said...

14 years, how wonderful! Ok, what's the secret?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin