Tuesday, January 10, 2012

and it's only Tuesday

So far this week
  • a student brought a bb gun to my classroom
  • several students got me in trouble by being after school to "work on a project with Mrs. Tucker" and instead goofed off around the building
  • my work laptop won't boot and needs system files repaired
  • my cell phone stopped receiving texts
What's next?

On the other hand
  • my son is pretty much daytime potty trained
  • my parents voluntarily rescued me from a case of having-to-be-in-too-many-places-at-one-time
  • I found out I will be observed in the next ten days but I already have my lesson plans done through the end of January
  • I'm staying on track with my reading and running
  • and I still know a secret and secrets can be fun!
How are you?

 

1 comment:

Amy Ellen said...

Again with the secret, :). When do we get to know the secret? Patience is a virtue, but it is not one that I have. LOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin