Sunday, April 1, 2012

great weekends go by twice as fast as they should

We spent the day yesterday at Julianna's school for the Spring Fling and today we traipsed around the NC Zoo. There were a variety of bouncy things for her to go wild in (on?) and a ton of carnival type games.  This slide seemed super scary at first (say that five times fast) but she loved it.



She even got her hair spray painted pink and yellow which she loved even more.


On this bean bag toss game she won a homework pass which delighted her.  Before yesterday she never knew of such a thing.




-------

When Jonathan and I realized on Saturday that we had a whole day the next day with nothing scheduled we decided to take advantage and head to the zoo.  It has been two years since we last visited and knew the kids would enjoy it.



 Look at my cite little monkeys.


I think their favorite part was riding the tram back to the other side where we parked and of course I don't have a picture of that. :-/

Now, I'm exhausted and I have to get tons ready for work tomorrow.  Only four more days 'til Spring Break!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin