Wednesday, September 26, 2012

up to

reading: The last few books I've read include Insurgent by Veronica Roth, Night Road by Kristin Hannah, and The Principles of Running by Amby Burfoot.  All three were very good.  Now I'm reading Rules of Civility by Amor Towles and after that I'm going to read Wild.



listening: Uncaged by Zac Brown Band and The Sound Of The Life Of The Mind the new comeback album by Ben Folds Five have been the main things gracing my ears this week.



eating: Trying not to buy and eat Halloween candy yet, I've been prepping baked oatmeal and protein balls each weekend to snack on throughout the week.  I've also been chopping veggies and making an effort to really get foods prepared on Sunday so that I can make good choices when I come home from work starving and exhausted.  I also ate salmon for the first time since I was little several weeks ago on a date night with Jonathan and it was delicious. I'm thinking of trying to cook it myself soon. And speaking of cooking...



making: I've pinned some new recipes I hope to try soon, including this one and this one.  We got our last few bell peppers out of the garden this week and I thought I'd also try this one. We've also been working on our Dixie Classic Fair entries. Josh is making a torn paper collage and Julianna is building a Lego creation.  I cannot believe it's almost fair time again!  It feels like just a few months ago I was walking the fairgrounds timing contractions before Josh was born.

What have you been up to lately?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin