Sunday, February 17, 2013

fifty three and counting



Yesterday we celebrated my grandmother's 90th birthday with a small gathering at her church.  Small meaning over two hundred people of course.





All five of her children were there as well as all twelve grandkids and twenty three great-grands.  There are fifty three Miller's in all.


Aren't these the cutest M&Ms?  That's her picture from high school on one of them and the other's say "Happy birthday" and 12 grands & 23 great-grands.


Each of the great grands had a special mini-cupcake with a flag with their name on it.



Including one for my sister's baby. Squee!


The kids did an excellent job decorating the church with pictures and all things pink.




The kids chowed down on cake and M&M's and played in the gym.




Dinner after at Golden Corral. This picture of my grandmother cracks me up!  It's hard to tell, but she has a cast on her leg from a fall last month.



I just hope I look as good at 90!

Happy birthday, Mama Lou!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin